- Is Casa La Nina Women’s Dorm exclusively for females?
Yes, we only accept female boarders.
- Are boarders allowed to bring in appliances such as electric fans, rice cookers, hair dryers, electric kettles, clothes iron, etc?
No. Boarders are only allowed to bring in the following gadgets: cellphones, laptops, tablets, e-readers, and small desk lamps.
- Do you allow cooking in the dorm?
Sorry, cooking is not allowed. We do not have any kitchen facilities.
- Do you allow washing of laundry / ironing of clothes?
Sorry, we do not allow boarders to launder and iron their clothes. Boarders may instead avail of our in-house laundry and ironing services at affordable rates.
- Are pets allowed?
Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Do you allow smoking on dorm premises?
No, we don’t allow smoking anywhere on dorm premises. Those who wish to smoke must step outside.
- Do you have a curfew?
No, we do not have a curfew.
- Can I entertain visitors in the dorm?
Yes, visitors are welcome anytime from 10am to 8pm daily. Please entertain them in the lounge area only. Visitors are not allowed inside the rooms at all times.
ROOMS AND AMENITIES
- What are the amenities provided inside each room?
Each room is about 40 square meters with 4-6 double deck beds, 2 toilets, 2 shower areas, and 3 sinks. We provide mattresses, lockers for your valuables, electric fans, and provisions for air conditioning. Beddings such as bedsheets, pillows, and blankets can be rented for a fee.
- How many boarders per room?
Each room can accommodate 8-12 boarders.
- Who will clean the room?
Dorm staff will enter the rooms once a day to clean the toilets and shower, sweep and mop the floors, and collect garbage. Boarders are requested to keep their things neat and tidy at all times, and avoid eating inside the rooms to prevent pests like cockroaches and mice.
- Do you have wi-fi?
Yes, we provide FREE WI-FI.
RENTAL PAYMENT AND SECURITY DEPOSIT
- What are included in the bedspace rates?
FAN ROOM bedspace rates include charges for electricity and water.
AIRCON ROOM bedspace rates DO NOT include charges for electricity and water. Utilities will be billed separately every month based on your unit’s consumption. The total electrical and water bills will bed divided equally among the boarders in the aircon room.
- How much do I need to pay when I check in?
- If you are staying for 1 month or more: We require 2 months security deposit and 1 month advance rent upon check-in at the FAN ROOM. We require 3 months security deposit and 1 month advance rent upon check-in at the AIRCON ROOM.
- If you are a transient guest staying for only a few days, you must pay for the entire duration of your stay upon check-in.
3. When and how will the security deposit be returned? Can my security deposit be applied as rent?
Security deposit will be returned 60 days after check out. You may not use your security deposit to pay for rent. For your convenience, you may sign a form authorizing us to return your security deposit through your bank account. You may also opt to pick up the security deposit at the dorm.
4. What are your modes of payment?
We only accept cash and bank deposits.
- Do you have special group rates?
We may grant special rates to groups consisting of 6-12 women. Kindly contact us to inquire about our group rates.
How can I reserve my bed or room in advance?
We can reserve a bed or room for you once we receive a downpayment of at least 1 month rent. Please take note this is nonrefundable.
You may pay in person at the dorm, or make a bank deposit via Metrobank or BDO. You may contact us for the bank account details.
After paying via bank deposit, please email email@example.com the following:
–A copy of the validated deposit slip
–Your complete name/s
– Your intended date of check-in
– Length of stay
– Your preferred bed (lower or upper deck) and/or preferred room (fan or aircon)